I would fall off and wake up with a concussion.
2.My daughter is obviously smarter than I am, and has the potential to go much farther. I really hope she does well.
3. I love how sometimes, my husband and I have the same thought, and say the same thing at the same time.
4. Wouldn't you think that the odds would be, that I would eventually win like, a dollar or something on the lottery? Sheesh. Come on.
5. I have always tried to be frugal, and use our money wisely. For instance, our neighbors have a van with a window that won't go up, and during the rain they keep a trash bag on the window. But they have something like 25 pumpkins on their porch. Until they rot. So, they spent somewhere in the neighborhood of fifty bucks on pumpkins. At least. And their window still doesn't go up.
6. Why didn't they ever make a sequel to E.T. ?
7. Why did they make another "Footloose" ? Good Grief.
8. I think shoulder pads for women should always be in style. They totally draw attention away from our, um, lower regions.
9. Really? Haven't won the lottery yet? *sigh*
10. I've decided to take ads for my blog. Please comment if you want to contribute to my lifestyle. Thanks. Really.