Monday, April 28, 2008

Aprons!

A while back, my dmil promised me a box full of old aprons that her dh had inherited from his mother, but didn't know what to do with. I love all things old and feminine, so I went online to check out old aprons, and have since become completely enamored of them-they are so girly, and useful too, especially when you're at home all day with a houseful of children who want to paint, color, play with clay, and "help" you cook.
Blog after blog I found about aprons, which are apparantly enjoying a resurgence in popularity right now.
The following blog is having a mother's day apron giveaway, if anyone wants to enter:
http://maplelane-jan.blogspot.com/
She sells her creations too. Anyway, lots of links there, if anyone wants to go and browse!

1 comment:

kevbayer said...

Happy Mothers Day a day late, sis.