Saturday, December 25, 2010

10 Things From Inside My Head

1. Aragorn? Seriously? SHAVE! I mean really, he has that sharp sword, it kills orcs, just flippin shave already.
2. I wanna rescue all the puppies everywhere. If I weren't married, I'd be the crazy cat lady, sans cats, with goggies .
3. I. cannot. drive. in . the. snow. ( It's the south in me. Sorry, can't help it. )
4. I have totally embraced the primitive look. Mostly because of the types of places I have lived. If I were rich, I would probably be minimalist, except in my closets.
5. My ideal house is the Frank Lloyd Wright house, in the Chicago 'burbs.
6. I wanna buy a pretty red truck, with four wheel drive, and cool paint job.
7. My Ideal day involves a manicure, a pizza, a Cosmopolitan, a DVD of Home Alone, a Snickers Bar, a Kindle, and my wonderful husband, all at the mall.
8. Ask me about the Hobbit, or The Lord of the Rings. Anything, Really. (Ok, maybe I'm a nerd. It's ok, I don't mind. I like it here. )
9. I'll try to cook anything you name. Might not be good, but I'll enjoy the challenge. and the food.
10. Speaking of food, I haven't met one I don't like. E.V.E.R.

No comments: